- 8 oz Rigatoni pasta -pre-cooked with salt and olive oil
- 1 Lb. Johnsonville Spicy Italian Sausage
- 1/2 green bell pepper – chopped
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic
- 1 – 16oz. can Del-Monte Meat Spaghetti Sauce
- 10 – 20 thin Pepperoni Slices
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese – Shredded
- Parsley – Dried (to taste & garnish)
- Salt to taste
Cook pasta with salt and olive oil in water until al-dente. Toss with a little more oil to prevent sticking and set aside.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease with cooking spray or olive oil a glass baking dish.
In a skillet, cook sausage until nearly done but still slightly pink… Add green peppers and garlic and cook a few minutes. (Peppers should be softened but still bright green!)
Note: If you use Johnsonville there shouldn’t be much grease so no need to drain (if you use other brands then use your best judgement; if it’s greasy drain it).