My first real HDR (High Dynamic Range) image.
I say “real” because I’ve made a few unprepared attempts at HDR by standing as still as heavenly possible while handholding my camera because I never had my tripod when I needed it… but I was accidentally prepared last week.
Took the kids to the beach on the way home from somewhere and thankfully all my gear was still in the trunk from earlier that day. So I took my best shot… actually 6 shots combined to create this final image.
Could be better, could be worse. Either way, I’m diggin it and I can’t wait to shoot more of these when I can find the time. I take that back I have time to shoot, it’s the hours of editing I can’t find the time for!
- Trying out HDR (timbenke.de)
- The Super Moon in HDR (pixiq.com)
- HDR Photography in Great Cities (artprofilesworld.wordpress.com)
- HDR Photography : Selection 3 (artprofilesworld.wordpress.com)
- So what’s HDR? (foodstaycation.com)
- Audubon Lookout Pier – HDR Photography (mentalhealthed.com)